GDPR Compliance Expert
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are looking for new job opportunities
- Have knowledge and experience with GDPR
- Would be interested in joining the fintech world
Then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for GDPR Compliance Expert
to join us in our journey to success!
What would also be helpful:
- Higher Education in Law or Economics
- Experience with GDPR implementation in various settings
- Fluent level of English
- Previous experience in a Bank or financial institution would be an advantage
- Experience with IT systems would be an advantage
- Strong communication, multitasking and project-management skills.
Once here you will…
- Be involved in day to day operations of GDPR & data privacy compliance
- Manage the implementation processes in different departments and structures of the Bank
- Coordinate the processes between different departments and the management, making sure all deadlines are met
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of policies, baselines and guidelines
- Monitor the decisions of the National Data Protection Authorities and the publication of the European Data Protection Board
- Prepare summaries, overviews and analysis for the Data Protection Officer
- Support the Data Protection Officer of TBI Bank in the performance of all his working obligations.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.