Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward is our goal to be legendary. Аs part of our TBI family, our youngest member is TBI Buy – not your traditional mobile app but a whole shopping ecosystem! It connects customers with а wide network of brands & merchants by creating loyalty through bonus points and data-driven recommendations. If you like to challenge yourself, join us in this exciting journey and become a part of the shopping revolution.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams and the other graphic designers for a wide range of materials that may include ATL, BTL, social media & web, branding materials, PR & newsletters, radio, presentations, internal communication & all kinds of marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design of all project material, understanding best practices
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative agency or client’s side
- Excellent skills in design softwares including Figma, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong design portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An open-minded person with a start-up mindset, who is eager to learn and embraces change easily
- Highly motivated and proactive person
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.