Head of Anti-Financial Crime
Sofia, BulgariaAnti-Financial Crime
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a Head of Anti-Financial Crime to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Implementation of comprehensive measures to prevent the use of the bank for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes, including transactional fraud.
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence measures for customers, partners, and vendors during onboarding and ensuring their constant monitoring.
- Preparing and managing Key Performance Indicators and reports for the Management and Supervisory Board, as well as preparing regular reports to regulators.
- Implementing internal AML/CFT policies, procedures, instructions, and ensuring regular review and updates when necessary.
- Providing support and guidance to employees of the business units on issues related to the implementation of rules and procedures for the prevention of AML/CFT.
- Participating in the design of transaction monitoring and financial crime typologies and maintaining extensive documentation required.
- Preparing materials and providing training to AFC Department staff to enhance their skills in the detection, reporting, and deterrence of red flags for financial crimes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field.
- Extensive experience in the field of financial crime prevention, including AML/CFT, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial crime typologies, regulations, and best practices.
- Relevant certifications in AML/CFT and financial crime prevention would be considered an advantage.
- Very good understanding of the banking industry.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to make critical decisions.
- Fluency in English language.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.