Head of Customer Engagement and Retention Unit
Sofia, BulgariaSales Management and Business Development
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into a mobile–first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn, and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a Head of Customer Engagement and Retention Unit
to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Develop and execute timely, systematic, and effective customer acquisition and re-engagement campaigns across all retail channels.
- Tracking the effectiveness of initiatives related to retail products, service development and customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the bank's marketing team and product owners to shape communication strategies across various communication channels.
- Participate in the development and testing of pricing of retail products and services by generating ideas with the analytics division and product owners.
- Manage and lead a team of employees, coordinating tasks to achieve team goals.
- Maintain a culture of collaboration and high productivity within the team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
- Proven experience in planning and driving strategic customer engagement campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in customer engagement, CRM management, and team leadership.
- Proactivity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent communication and people-management skills.
- Knowledge of the banking industry would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Russian will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career.
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work.
- Get recognition for your work and attitude.
- Become part of a large, friendly, and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance.
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers.
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products.
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up.
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance.
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities.
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work.
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.