Head of Treasury Back Office
Bulgaria, SofiaTreasury Back Office
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a “Head of Treasury Back Office” to join our Cards Operations team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Process, execute and report the received and placed deposits in foreign currency and BGN interbank market, of Forex and FX derivatives and foreign exchange repo.
- Process and accounting for transactions for release from cash in foreign currency and BGN, and for transfers between correspondent accounts
- Process orders related to the investment activity of the Bank Securities, government Securities and revaluation and impermanent
- SWIFT connectivity
- CIS administrator
What would also be helpful:
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position
- Good understanding of active legislation relating to the position
- University Degree in Economics
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficient in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent technical, organizational and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail, or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds, and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.