Information Security Intern
Sofia, BulgariaDigitalization and Innovations
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Are you a tech-savvy, cyber-security enthusiast looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level? Look no further, because tbi bank is offering an internship opportunity that is just right for you!
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Information Security Intern to join our team and help us take our cyber-security game to new heights.
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and gain hands-on experience in a variety of areas, including:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Security incident response and management
- Threat intelligence analysis and reporting
- Risk management and compliance
You'll get to flex your cyber-security muscles and hone your technical skills while learning about the latest industry standards and best practices.
We're looking for someone who has:
- A passion for cyber-security and a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of networking and system administration
- Familiarity with common security tools and technologies
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
🚀 Participation in Olympiads and national competitions, as well as activity in tech-relevant student clubs will be considered a strong advantage!
As a tbi intern, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Supportive work environment that will help you reach your full potential
- Learn from industry professionals and gain valuable experience that will set you apart from your peers
So if you're ready to protect our digital future and take the first step in an exciting career in cyber-security, apply today and join us in the fight against cybercrime!
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.