IT Governance and Continuous Service Improvement Expert
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a IT Governance and Continuous Service Improvement Expert to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive CSI strategy aligned with the organization's goals and IT service management framework (e.g., ITIL)
- Create and manage the CSI roadmap, outlining improvement initiatives and timelines
- Lead IT audit initiatives, working closely with internal and external teams, to evaluate compliance with industry standards and regulations, and establish a robust IT GRC framework for sustained compliance
- Monitor and analyse IT service performance using key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify areas where service quality can be enhanced and operational efficiency improved
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the underlying reasons for incidents, problems, or service disruptions
- Collaborate with incident and problem management teams to prevent recurring issues
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying, documenting, and improving IT service management processes
- Implement best practices, standards, and methodologies (e.g., ITIL) to optimize service delivery
- Utilize data and metrics to drive informed decisions and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Communicate the progress and impact of CSI initiatives and audit/compliance activities to stakeholders, including senior management
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g., ITIL Expert, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Proven experience in IT service management, continuous service improvement, and IT audit and compliance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Proficiency in ITSM tools, data analysis software, and audit/compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of industry best practices, frameworks, and methodologies (e.g., ITIL, COBIT)
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.