Business Analytics and Reporting Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaMerchant Ecosystem
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say!
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a Junior Business Analytics and Reporting Specialist to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Create, maintain, and deliver timely and accurate management reports that drive business insights and enhance decision-making processes
- Participate in setting KPIs, tracking and reporting their fulfillment while identifying opportunities for growth and optimization
- Use your business performance expertise to explain analysis and highlight different growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development of forecasting models and frameworks for assessing and following up on business initiatives, both independently and as part of our ecosystem perspective
- Play a key role in the development and updates of our bonus schemes, ensuring accurate calculations and tracking for employees in our dynamic sales teams
- Support the leads of our business lines in planning processes for budgeting and other forecasting/modelling needs
- Complete all tasks with precision and on-time
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (formulas, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of other MS Office tools such as Word, and PowerPoint
- Motivation to learn and develop your skills in a dynamic, agile environment
- Experience in Finance industry would be considered an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics or related field
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Garitage Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.