Junior Financial Analyst, Regulatory and Group Reporting
Bulgaria, SofiaGroup and Regulatory Reporting
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Currently we are looking for Junior Financial Analyst, Regulatory and Group Reporting to join us
on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Ensure reliable and accurate information in accordance with the statutory requirements on the Bank's activity
- Collect, aggregate and analyze data for the purpose of preparing the Bank's reports
- Prepare and submit reports to the management
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting forms for the BNB
- Prepare and submit reports to the Group
- Participate in the preparation of the Bank's Annual Financial Statements, as well as in the preparation of reports on external / internal auditors and the BNB
- Prepare specifications for the automation of regular reports, as well as internal rules and procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant field
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian - both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.