Manual QA Engineer
Sofia, BulgariaConsumer Ecosystem Product Lab Department
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Conduct manual testing of our mobile banking app across various devices and platforms
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and test scripts to assess app functionality and performance
- Report and track bugs using bug tracking tools, and work with the development team to address issues
- Perform regression testing to ensure that bugs are resolved and do not reoccur
- Validate app features and functionalities against design specifications and user requirements
- Collaborate with remote teams to ensure timely and high-quality app updates
- Stay informed about the latest mobile app testing practices and industry trends
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 1-year experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist for mobile apps, including usability testing, regression testing, and User Acceptance Testing coordination
- Strong grasp of mobile app testing methods, best practices, and compatibility challenges
- Detail-oriented mindset, adept at analysis and problem-solving
- Proficiency in performance testing tools (e.g., JMeter, LoadRunner) and bug tracking (e.g., Jira)
- Familiarity with mobile app monitoring tools (e.g., Crashlytics) and manual API verification (e.g., Postman)
- Skilled in Test Case management; elastic/KQL knowledge is advantageous
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.