You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, content driven, Marketing specialist to be part of our team!
Marketing specialist needs to be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, have writing proficiency, and a solid understanding of marketing techniques. In this role, Marketing specialist will coordinate marketing activities across phygital channels. From day one, you will contribute to existing marketing campaigns, while initiating new ideas and approaches which are aligned with company and client goals.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support the strategy, planning, execution, and optimization of our phygital marketing channels
• Support the Marketing Manager by assisting and implementing marketing activities
• Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in development of marketing campaigns over a variety of platforms and channels, working with internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise and brief designers and videographers on the production of the marketing collateral (point of sale materials, videos, brandings, digital content etc.)
• Collaborate with the designer and copywriter to build highly credible content and drive brand engagement
• Create and maintain website content and be responsible for social media interaction
• Assist with website production and updates
• Create images for social media posts & basic promotional items
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Interact with colleagues and clients to understand the specifics of each product and service and translate them into marketing materials
• Work closely with Sales department
What you need:
• English written and spoken – a must
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) – a must
• Strong attention to details - a must
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Quick learner, independent, creative, and self-motivated
• Ability to interact with and influence cross-functional teams effectively
• Eye for graphic design & basic skills to design
• Full proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or advertising, or a related field
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related marketing role is considered an advantage
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.