You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Eager to develop Microsoft .net applications on fintech projects?
- Like to work in an international team of experienced professionals?
- Feel passionate about using the latest Microsoft technologies?
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
- Analysis, design, implementation, integration and validation of different modules/projects and integration layers together with a team of developers.
- Design high quality, testable, and scalable code.
- Be a part of a software development team made up of highly motivated, open minded and experienced professionals, working in collaboration with various business units, technical support members, and external vendors from here and abroad.
- Work with modern Microsoft technology, such as microservices, .net core and Kubernetes.
- Work within our Agile/Scrum set-up, think along with the stakeholders and business owners for the best possible solutions.
- University degree in IT or other relevant education.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET Web API and/or Rest-based SOAP Services.
- Experience with WCF and/or SOAP-based web services
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM teams
- Considered as plus Experience with developing microservices, NET CORE, SQL and RDBMS
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- Be part of a team that works closely together, and where team members support each other whenever they can
- Be part of a team with senior .net developers who mentor their team members
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program)
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station.
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV in English as well as your portfolio.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.