Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Are you interested in working in a modern fintech bank that makes a real difference in the banking industry?
If the answer is yes… then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Payment Specialist to join us in our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Perform daily payments in foreign and local currency, according to the applicable internal rules and procedures
- Monitor and coordinate the bank's nostro accounts daily
- Conduct investigations on all incompatible records
- Keep archives and ensure the archiving of all documents in the department, incl. electronic archiving of transactions through payment systems
- Cancel operations (if & when requested by the Management)
- Identify and report events that generate operational and reputational risk, according to internal rules
- Understand and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, related to the position’s responsibilities
- Suggest cost-effective and effective solutions to optimize the operational payment processes
- Participate in interesting payments projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 1 year of previous experience on a similar position – either as a payments specialist in a financial institution, or other payment processing function
- Solid skills in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time-management, and decision-making skills
- Detail-orientation, and analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fast hiring process
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Onboarding training
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, close to a metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.