Payroll & Administration specialist
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
We are looking for a Specialist Payroll and Administration to join to our Human Resources team
- Administration of activities, related to appointment, re-appointment and dismissal of staff
- Administration of absences and charges in the staff payment system
- Maintenance of employment records
- Preparation of documents, regarding the employment terms - certificates, memos and others
- Preparation and submission in time of the necessary information to the NRA, NSSI and other institutions
- Preparation and updating of all necessary internal documents, related to the personnel such as rules, orders, procedures, job descriptions and others
- Preparation of regular reports on staff movements.
Experience and knowledge:
- Relevant economic education
- Previous experience at least 2 years on a similar position
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of labor law and insurance legislation
- Excellent computer literacy - MS Office package
- Experience with software tools for personnel and remuneration management
- Experience in activities, related to ensuring healthy and safe work conditions will be considered an advantage.
We offer in return:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10).
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals.
- Great location in Lozenets, near metro station.
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.