Portfolio Data Analyst
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are looking for a new job opportunity in the banking or fintech sector
- Are able to “translate” numbers and data to business solutions
- Are a team-player with great social skills
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for Portfolio Data Analyst to join our Retail Risk Analytics and Technology department!
- At least three years of experience in statistical modelling, data mining and quantitative analysis
- Experience with SQL, SAS, WPS
- Experience with other data tools would be considered an advantage
- Fluent level of English
- Previous experience in a bank or a similar institution would be an advantage
Once here you will:
- Participate in designs and implementation of the consumer lending model risk management processes including model development, testing and validation.
- Participate in the process of design and improvement of consumer lending model standards and procedures.
- Model documentation review, assessment of performance monitoring, model validation, and use implementation.
- Build statistical consumer lending models and complete various analytical projects (with internal and/or external resources) for a variety of model applications including origination, risk management, fraud, and/or collections.
- Maintain current/develop new analytical model reports and presentations for senior management / governance committees.
- Establish and test software integration solutions or new technologies to optimize and enhance business decision-making.
- Establish and test deployment and validation rules / configurations, define detailed test cases / perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA), coordinate UAT/QA as required with other teams within TBI, drive new or changed deployment validations, cover post production monitoring.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.