Power BI Data Analyst
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Looking for new job opportunities in the fintech world
- Highly motivated and dynamic person
- Constantly “chasing green lights” in your day-to-day activities
Then we have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for Power BI Data Analyst
to join our Management Reporting and Financial Analysis Department. Our colleague’s motto is “curiosity and quality go a long way”!
What would also be helpful:
- At least 3 years of previous experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Data Warehouse
- Implementation of solutions using visual design tools like Power BI, with assistance
- Fluent level of English
- Highly organized person with attention to details.
Once here you will:
- Partner with Senior Management team and Business Unit leaders to support them in decision making and to challenge and influence the direction of the business
- Participate in projects related to the implementation and development of systems and models focused on spotting new business opportunities
- Analyze reporting business requirements and design appropriate data structures to support them
- Translate the reporting requirements into data analysis and reporting solutions
- Design and develop reports utilizing different BI tools regarding KPIs of various products and services
- Organize data activities aimed at extracting profitability and sales related insights on business products / channels level
- Work with data manipulation, transformation, verification tools.
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.