Product Manager (Digital Lending)
About us - TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
We are now expanding our global footprint and coming to Greece.
- Stay up-to-date with latest market trends
- are a flexible & agile professional, with an ability to think strategically & execute tactically.
- have excellent Business acumen, Internal Consulting skills, strong communication skills, and project management skills.
Then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for Digital Lending Product Manager to join us in our journey to success!
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage the end to end product lifecycle management - Strategic planning to tactical execution
- Develop & Launch new digital products by correlating profitability analysis, internal approvals and develop integrated sales, promotion and operational flow plans
- Work closely with IT, Sales, Marketing, Risk, Legal, Marketing and key stakeholders
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products & usage
- Establish the product’s goals & review success metrics to achieve commercial success
- Interact with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems
- Analyze, manage, iterate, and track the continued success of all product features. Incorporate feedback into the product development process
- Determine product pricing by using market analysis and research.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, and process flows.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
What we are looking for:
- Creative, Result Oriented and Out of the Box thinker.
- Analytical data savvy mind set - ability to influence through facts and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Product Development
- Experience working within financial services, banking, payments or fintech is a must.
- Fluent verbal & written English communication skills
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.