Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join us in our journey to success!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the charge on new business projects, steering them from conception to launch
- Identify project stakeholders, understand their needs and expectations, and engage them throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and adhere to project plans, ensuring we stay on schedule and within budget
- Monitor project progress and report any issues, always ready with potential solutions
- Manage multiple ongoing projects, keeping everything running smoothly and efficiently
- Oversee the quality of projects, ensuring they meet our standards and are delivered on time and within budget
- Communicate any potential issues, including budget overruns or unforeseen costs, with transparency and professionalism
- Participate in the testing phases for new projects, coordinating with relevant business units and IT
- After project completion, handle post-project reviews, tracking any problems and coordinating solutions
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, meeting minutes, progress reports, and others
- Handle confidential information responsibly, only sharing as per explicit instructions
- Comply with all regulations and instructions related to your role, providing written reports on performance when required
- Uphold the reputation and commercial reputation of our company, abiding by contractual terms, laws, and ethical norms
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, with hands-on experience in preparing project and process flow presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and upper management
- Solution-oriented with a knack for out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency in English
- Eager to learn and keen to develop your career in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, or another relevant field
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Convenient office location close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.