- Are out of the box thinker
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Are proactive & independent solution-oriented thinker with attention to the details
- Are looking for a new challenge…
…then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a “Project Manager” to join our Business Technology Team.
Who we are?
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary!
Once here, you will:
- Build and maintain project team to meet successful project goals and objectives
- Establish and facilitate project-related communications at all levels in the banking structure
- Coordinate the stakeholders during the development stage of a certain projects
- Maintain and change project management processes, establish new processes from scratch
- Manage day-to-day operational activities of assigned project
- Lead and direct the software development teams to deliver projects within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Execution and control of approval and implementation of new, updated and repealed business processes and projects
- Introduce and use best-in-class delivery metrics to achieve, monitor, and control target project performance goals
- Create, maintain, and update the project management documentation and revising it as appropriate
- Manage risks and report project status
What would also be helpful:
- At least 1 year of proven project management experience in IT, Banking or Fintech
- University degree in IT, Business Administration, Economic or other relevant
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Strong theoretical knowledge in project management
- Knowledge in software development methodologies, project contracting models or Banking/financing will be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio, UML, Business process management notation, Business requirement documentation, Confluence will be considered as an advantage
- Team player with the willingness to learn and apply new things
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.