Sofia, BulgariaProduct and Project Management
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a QA Tester to join our team on the journey to success.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a comprehensive test plan that outlines the scope, objectives, and test strategy for the project
- Create test cases that cover various scenarios, including positive and negative test cases
- Execute test cases to verify the functionality of banking applications and financial products
- Perform regression testing to ensure that new changes do not negatively impact existing functionality
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to conduct UAT, ensuring the product meets business expectations
- Verify that all banking and financial functionalities work as intended
- Assess the system's stability and performance under stress and heavy load conditions
- Test the application's adherence to specific business rules and logic, such as interest rate calculations and loan eligibility criteria
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of test cases, test results, and defect reports
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and project managers to address issues and prioritize defect resolution
process improvements and automation opportunities to enhance testing efficiency
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Skilled in Test Case management; elastic/KQL knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Fluency in English is required
- Detail-oriented mindset, adept at analysis and problem-solving
- Good communication and
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg official 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.