Regulatory and Group Reporting Expert (Banking)
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Regulatory and Group Reporting Expert to join our team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reporting forms for the BNB
- Ensure reliable and accurate information, following the statutory requirements on the Bank's activity
- Prepare and submit reports to the Management, as well as to the Group
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data to prepare the Bank's reports
- Participate in the preparation of the Bank's Annual Financial Statements and the reports to external and internal auditors, and the BNB
- Prepare specifications for the automation of regular reports, as well as internal rules and procedures
What would also be helpful:
- 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field
- Good knowledge of the relevant for the position legislation
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English - both written and oral
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.