Sales Manager, Sofia
Bulgaria, SofiaRetail Banking
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward is our goal to be legendary. Аs part of our TBI family, our youngest member is TBI Buy – not your traditional mobile app but a whole shopping ecosystem! It connects customers with а wide network of brands & merchants by creating loyalty through bonus points and data-driven recommendations. If you like to challenge yourself, join us in this exciting journey and become a part of the shopping revolution.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our TBI Buy Team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Actively approach potential business clients and promote the innovative TBI Buy app
- Be an ambassador and evangelist for TBI Buy products
- Develop sales opportunities through consultative selling approach
- Able to build sales pipeline, forecasting, and make sure you are hitting sales goals each month
- Present key selling points, features, and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect's needs and expectations
- Building credible and long-lasting relationships with new prospects
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with business clients
What would also be helpful:
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative…. It is not the time but the quality that matters
- Great communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- High ability to influence
- Proactive, creative and result oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Driver’s license would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.