Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary!
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Perform analytical functions as assigned
- Provide analyses and feedback on entity’s agreements
- Participate in projects for automation and enhancement of processes, applications and daily workflow
- Participate in setting accounting rules and supporting the respective system parametrizations
- Provide support to other business and back office units in treatment, fixing, mapping, setting of new transactions/deals or amendment of existing ones
- Prepare account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Ensure timely book-keeping and processing of document incl. perform accounts reconciliation duties
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation
- Perform month-end/year-end duties as assigned
- Calculate taxes, supports the preparation of tax returns, ensure prompt payment/reporting (WHT, VAT etc.)
- Analyze and update accounting books and accounting applications parameters to cover legislative and internal requirements
- Perform fixed assets register maintenance
- Comply with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation
- Prepare reports for management/ad hoc reports for other requesting roles
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant degree
- More than five years of progressively responsible experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of statutory accounting principles
- Strong technical literacy - MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word
- Fluent level of English and Bulgarian
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Multitasking skills
- Great communication and analytical skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.