Senior Back-End Developer
Bulgaria, SofiaOnline personal lending
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
For one of our development teams, we are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to work on implementing customer journeys, business logic and integrations for our online business.
What You’ll do:
- Work in one of our development teams on solutions for our online lending processes
- Receive education from experienced developers in the Fintech solution used at TBI
- Closely work together with our functional analyst, QA’s, front-enders, and developers from other teams
- Implement business logic and integrations in our existing Fintech solution
- Develop API’s in C#/.net Core
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years’ experience working on a development team, experience actively mentoring junior team members and helping shape a quality product/solution.
- Proficient in working with Cloud Providers (Azure) and architecting or implementing your own cloud solutions
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other equivalent CICD tools
- Excel in REST via Web API + JSON
- Proficiency in design, develop and deliver Web API’s following microservice architecture concept
- Proficiency working with RDBMs and SQL (MSSQL), knowing and applying best practices in relational database models, relations, normalization, performance optimization, etc. (an advantage will be experience in T-SQL stored procedures)
- Capable to perform code review and improve the coding standards and best practices
- Good working level in English (written & spoken) is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.