Senior Data Analyst
Bulgaria, SofiaSales Efficiency Monitoring and Support
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most
profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest
one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers.
Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger
bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best
part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo
is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital
lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Are looking for a new job opportunity in the banking or fintech sector
- Are able to “translate” numbers and data to business solutions
- Are experienced in data analysis and reporting
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Sales Efficiency Specialist to join our Sales Efficiency, Monitoring and support team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data, analyse results, provide ongoing reports and analysis
- Work with massive datasets and different data sources to create single data report
- Create, manage and coordinate sales performance and other reports upon requests
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent level of English and Bulgarian
- Experience with Power Bi & reporting tools would be considered an advantage
- Financial background or education would be considered an advantage
- Proactive personality, who is ready to take ownership of the analytics processes
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
- The position is for maternity cover, until the return of the holder.
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.