Senior DevOps Engineer
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with development teams to implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for our products using BitBucket Pipelines
- Provide general DevOps support, including operationalization for critical services, and evangelizing/training the development teams on DevOps best practices
- Help design our product and cloud infrastructure for high availability and scalability
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to cloud infrastructure and software deployments
- Monitor and optimize application performance and infrastructure costs
- Source control all infrastructure designs, configurations, release and maintenance procedures
- Produce metrics, monitoring dashboards and alerting that report on overall release quality and status in order to achieve highest standards of reliability and availability of our services
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4 years professional experience as Azure DevOps engineer
- Excellent scripting with PowerShell and Bash
- Experience with deploying on both Windows(IIS), Linux(Apache) and Azure Cloud
- Experience with Serverless services
- Ability to design and develop CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Nagios, Grafana, ELK
- Proficiency in Git
- Experience with MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of networking and security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be a very proactive self-starter
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Hybrid working model
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park.
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.