Senior .NET Developer
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Design and develop new applications and modules for in-house systems, based on provided functional specifications;
- Revise functional specifications and provide expert guidance for new developments;
- Investigate and troubleshoot software product and application issues;
- Monitor and maintain internally developed applications to ensure optimal performance;
- Create detailed technical documentation for in-house software products;
- Administer and update department-created program products;
- Ensure correctness and accuracy of databases and software products before deployment;
- Collaborate with and support other software developers through knowledge sharing and advice on industry best practices.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP .NET MVC, SQL, Web API, and REST;
- Familiarity with front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to learn fast and work in a dynamic multicultural environment;
- Solution-oriented and out-of-the-box thinking, creativity.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career;
- Hybrid model of work';
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work;
- Get recognition for your work and attitude;
- Learn new skills and get management training;
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team;
- Get additional private health insurance;
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers;
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products;
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park.
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.