Senior Financial Analyst
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are a self-driven professional, who is striving for career-growth
- Have previous experience with data analysis and reporting
- Are looking for your next career challenge
Then we have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for Senior Financial Analyst to join our Management Reporting and Financial Analysis Department. Our colleague’s motto is “curiosity and quality go a long way”!
What would also be helpful:
- At least two years of previous experience with data analysis
- Experience working with Excel and Power Point
- Fluent level of English
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and challenge results when necessary
- Financial background or experience is an advantage.
Once here you will:
- Prepare, verify, and analyze management financial and sales reports, including analysis on MoM Actuals variance, as well as vs Budget and budget completion of the Business segments
- Analyze and drill down data in order to explain the dynamics on detailed level
- Do factor analysis of performance drivers of the businesses and translation of these trends into a tangible future impact on the business
- Act as business partner to Sales team related to financial modeling on sales campaigns, partnerships, and products
- Redesign the existing management reporting system
- Be involved to IT projects related to BI and DWS
- Interact with other departments within the bank to obtain and supply data
- Prepare reports for shareholders
- Contribute to department and organization special growth projects as assigned.
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.