Senior Network Administrator
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a "Senior Network Administrator" to join us on our journey to success.
What You'll do:
- Architect new network and system environments following best practices for security, performance, and reliability for datacenter and corporate offices
- Perform root-cause troubleshooting for network and system infrastructure
- Help improve the networking and system disaster recovery strategy for datacenter and hosting environments
- Perform routine maintenance on network and system devices (patches, break-fix, upgrades, etc.)
- Perform monitoring, ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization
- Assists in Firewall ACL implementation, VPN tunnel configuration and troubleshooting, VLAN and port configuration
- Provide input on new technologies, hardware, software, and operating systems to meet company and IT department strategic goals
- Work with external vendors and internal clients in the resolution of server hardware and software issues, and in the implementation of internal & external projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
- 5 years experience managing and maintaining datacenter and corporate networks. Preferred experience around managed service providers and banking environments
- Strong software defined networking/datacenter architecture experience
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and other IP protocols
- Strong experience managing and designing Cisco environments
- Strong enterprise network and system architecture experience
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communicative skills, quick learner, self-motivated, patient, and be able to work in stressful situations, and willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting network and system issues
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and drive to take initiative and own issues
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.