Senior Payroll Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaHuman Resources
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join us in our journey to success!
What You'll do:
- Full administration of the remuneration of the Group’s employees
- Monthly calculation and data processing of the fees for contractors (Civil contracts)
- Prepare statements and recaps for remunerations paid under civil and employment contracts
- Process sick leaves and data for employees on maternity leave
- Maintain correspondence with the NRA, NSSI, and other state institutions related to the tax and social insurance of employees
- Prepare and submit the required declarations (Declarations 1 and 6, Report based on art. 73), notifications, inquiries and reports to the relevant state institutions (NRA, NSSI, NSI, etc.)
- Correspondence with the Group Companies
- Prepare reports and references for management needs
- Issuing service notes and certificates to employees
- Monitoring changes in labor, insurance and tax legislation
- Work with module of the payroll system Aladin for the Civil contracts
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of previous experience on a similar position
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of labor law and insurance legislation
- Excellent computer literacy - MS Office
- Experience with software tools for personnel and remuneration management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in activities, related to ensuring healthy and safe work conditions will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Convenient office location, close to metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.