Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert
Bulgaria, SofiaGroup and Regulatory Reporting
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert to join our
Regulatory and Group Reporting team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reporting forms for the BNB
- Ensure reliable and accurate information, following the statutory requirements on the Bank's activity
- Prepare and submit reports to the Management, as well as to the Group
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data to prepare the Bank's reports
- Participate in the preparation of the Bank's Annual Financial Statements and the reports to external and internal auditors, and the BNB
- Prepare specifications for the automation of regular reports, as well as internal rules and procedures
What would also be helpful:
- 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field
- Good knowledge of the relevant for the position legislation
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English - both written and oral
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.