Soft Collection Manager
TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
- Coordinate the entire activity of the Soft Collection Department
- Responsible for collection performance for all the products and portfolios worked
- Responsible for the overall department efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for proper staffing and training
- Design and implement proper collection processes, strategies and procedures
The perfect candidate will have following knowledge, experience or/and capabilities:
- Collection experience at least 3 years
- Managerial experience at least 2 years
- University degree
- Persuading and influencing others
- Building teams, building trust
- Action and results oriented Analytical thinking
We offer you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry
- Working environment based on openness and team work
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station James Bourchier)
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English.