Soft Skills Trainer
If you are:
- Passionate about helping others to become better at what they do;
- Constantly learning about human behavior, neuroscience, neuronomics, leadership, etc. and find ways to convert this knowledge into practical tips for others;
- Master in presentation, public speaking and coaching;
- Keen to take on a new challenge.
…then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a “Soft Skills Trainer” in Sofia, Bucharest or Athens to join us in our journey to success!
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most
profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest
one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers.
Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger
bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best
part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo
is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital
lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
What You’ll do:
- Design and develop highly customized soft skills (sales, communication, presentation, coaching, mentoring, leadership) learning solutions
- Deliver impactful F2F and online development solutions in EN and in one of the local languages we operate (BG/RO/GR)
- Monitor training effectiveness and measure behavioral changes as a result of the training programs
- Coach other members of the L&D team on developing and delivering training content
- Contribute to process improvements and innovation in the L&D function
- Cheerlead and promote soft skills development across TBI, create and foster internal communities for soft skills development
- And yes, you will have some less exciting responsibilities like supporting trainings logistics and filling in various reports.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in successfully changing other’s behaviors via development interventions
- Exceptional communication skills in English and one of the local languages we operate in, both written & verbal
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, persuasion, coaching and mentoring skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to travel when needed to deliver your brilliant development solutions
- Technically competent in developing visually appealing and interactive training content
- Brave, passionate & caring nature
What we offer:
- Opportunity to see impact of what you building
- Training playground to learn and experiment
- Teamwork and collaboration with our greatest minds
- Competitive salary and benefit package specific for the country
- Flexible work arrangements: we do not mind where you are if we are happy with what you deliver
- Employee recognition program
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.