Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary!
We are looking for a Software Developer to join us on our journey to success!
Once here, you will:
- Develop new applications and/or new modules for the in-house developed systems based on functional specifications provided by the departments
- Review the functional specifications for new developments and provide guidance and expert opinion
- Be responsible for the proper functioning of the in-house developed software products and systems, including issue resolution
- Monitor, maintain and support internally developed applications
- Periodically monitor the accuracy of the databases and software products he/she has developed
- Prepare detailed technical documentation for the in-house developed software products
- Administer and update the program products created by the department
- Collaborate with other software developers by sharing knowledge and providing advice on programming techniques and best industry practices
What would also be helpful:
- At least a year of experience in: C# , ASP.NET Web Forms , ASP .NET MVC , SQL ,Web API, REST, Front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Ability to learn fast and work in a dynamic, multicultural environment
- Business acumen, internal consulting skills, strong communications skills, and project management skills
- Strong ability to work independently, however, value the advantage of co-creation and collaboration
- Proactive, Solution-orientated, Curious & Out of the box Thinker
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.