You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Develops new applications and/or new modules for the in-house developed systems (Help Desk, Order to Pay and similar) based on functional specification provided by the departments
- Revises the functional specifications for new developments and provides guidance, advices and expert opinion
- Investigates and resolves problems with the functioning of the in-house developed software products and applications
- Monitors, maintains and supports internally developed applications
- Responsible for the proper functioning of the in-house developed software products and systems
- Prepares detailed technical documentation for the in-house developed software products
- Administers and updates the program products created by the department
- Periodically monitors the correctness of the databases and software products he/she has developed and submitted for exploitation
- Collaborates with and supports other software developers by sharing knowledge and providing advices on programming techniques and best industry practices.
Previous experience in:
- Front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS).
A good candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to learn fast and work in dynamic multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.