Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bulgaria, SofiaPeople Team
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary! Yes, it’s ambitious, we know!
Are you a self-driven, passionate and result-oriented professional?
Do you love talking to people and helping them achieve new career goals?
If the answer is yes… then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our amazing People Team!
What you'll do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including crafting attractive and clear job descriptions, advertising roles on various job boards, screening CV's, conducting interviews, offer management and onboarding
- Handle the recruitment for a variety of fintech, finance, and/or sales roles, helping the company find, hire, and retain quality professionals
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to identify and understand their hiring needs for each position
- Provide excellent candidate experience
- Meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Support and participate in Employer branding activities related to talent acquisition, incl. media presence, Facebook, LinkedIn, Career events and similar
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies (if & when needed)
- Prepare recruitment related reports and analysis on a regular basis
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of hands-on recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in using Job Boards, LinkedIn, and other sourcing channels
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity to approach and engage passive candidates
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian (verbal and written)
- Studies in Human Resources, Business Administration, or another related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time-management, and decision-making skills
- Experience in recruitment of IT, finance, or sales and customer service roles will be considered a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.