Talent Magnet (Recruitment Specialist)
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are you a self-driven, passionate & result oriented professional?
- Do you love talking to people & making a difference in their professional life?
- Are you Ambitious, Inquisitive & Hungry to learn?
Become part of TBI’s unique success-story! We are looking for a Talent Magnet to join our People Team!
What would also be helpful:
- 1+ yrs of experience in recruitment (either in-house or as part of an agency)
- Experience with Job Boards, Linkedin (proactive search of passive candidates) and other sourcing channels
- University degree in related area – HR, Psychology, Economics or other
- Fluency in Bulgarian & English (both spoken & written)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Positive attitude, ability to effectively work with other departments, strong interpersonal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and organization skills.
Once here you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, drafting creative job ads, advertising roles on various job boards, screening CV's, conducting interviews, offer management and onboarding
- Capture Talent requirements and support multiple business lines with their recruitment needs.
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies (if & when needed)
- Coordinate and/or participate in Employer branding activities related to talent acquisition, incl. media presence, Facebook, LinkedIn, Career events and similar others.
- Prepare recruitment related reports and analysis.
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity to work in a young, growing, dynamic bank where you can make a difference
- A learning ground where you get exposure to diverse and challenging recruitment projects
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Additional social package (Health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.