Technical support specialist
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are passionate about technology
- Have good communication skills
- Are looking for new career opportunities
…then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for a Technical support specialist to join our Service Desk team!
Candidate’s qualities which are qualifying you better:
- Previous experience on a technical support or similar role
- Knowledge and experience with Networking installations, configurations and updates
- Fluent level of English
- User-orientated mindset.
Once here you will be…
- Installing and configuring operation systems and applications within the company
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Administering users access rights in the Bank's systems
- Resolving technical issues related to network interruptions
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Greeting users in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Probing for and confirming understanding of requirements or problem
- Confirming user understanding of the solution and providing additional user education as needed.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Great location in Lozenets, near metro station
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.