Treasury Back Office Specialist
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Treasury Back Office Specialist to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Process, execute and report deposits received and placed in foreign currency and BGN on the interbank market
- Process, execute and report Forex and FX derivatives (FX swaps, FX forwards, etc.) and foreign exchange repo
- Process and account transactions for release from cash in foreign currency and BGN
- Process and account transfers between correspondent accounts
- Process orders related to the investment activity of the Bank
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other related field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to collaborate within diverse teams
- Knowledge of financial instruments will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.