Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Vue.js Developer to join us in our journey to success!
What you’ll do:
- Develop user-facing applications using Vue 3
- Contribute to developing automated processes that offer a seamless user experience
- Build modular and reusable components
- Be part of a tech-savvy team and propose necessary updates to stay on top of innovations and best practices
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience with Vue 3 framework and core principles like components, reactivity, and composition API
- Experienced in Vue ecosystem, including Vite, Pinia and Vue Router
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 for front-end development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn fast and work in a dynamic multicultural environment
- Solution-oriented and out-of-the-box thinking, creativity
- Familiarity with C#/.NET will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fast hiring process
- Onsite/hybrid/remote work - it's up to you!
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.