Windows System Administrator
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary!
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator to join us on our journey to success!
Once here, you will:
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks to ensure that the Windows servers and the virtual server environment are operating appropriately, be available to support the business needs, and any operational issues are proactively resolved
- Create server configurations and server deployment, perform upgrades and patching to operating system and security software, create and update system documentation, and respond to escalated end-user requests
- Be responsible for assisting in the development of service capacity, availability, and demand management plans for the assigned systems and for the development of the business continuity and disaster recovery plans that are needed to support the business and process operations
- Provide operational support for servers running Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019
- Undertake design and administration of Active Directory and ensure policy enforcement
- Operate and maintain virtual environments (Hyper-V/Vmware) and backup technologies
- Implement disaster recovery
- Proactively monitor systems, report/and troubleshoot issues
- Perform system changes such as software deployments and upgrades
What would also be helpful:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred.
- Experience required in:
- Microsoft Windows server operation system installation, configuration and support (Windows Server 2016, 2019) - Deep knowledge of TCP/IP networks and protocols
- Managing Active Directory forest, creating objects, creating and troubleshooting GPOs, configuring PKI and DNS infrastructure in AD. AD migration experience is a plus
- Virtualization: familiarity with Hyper-V or VMware hypervisors, experience in creating and supporting VM farms
- Microsoft Exchange/O365 administration
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.