WordPress Developer (Project-based)
Sofia, BulgariaDigitalization and Innovations
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join us in our journey to success!
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, document, and manage websites using WordPress
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Consult various automation activities (build/test/deploy) in relation to developed or/and existing web sites or/and software integrations services
- Ensure third (3th) level support for newly developed or/and existing software web sites and/or interfaces
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2-3 years of experience in web development
- Strong experience with WordPress including custom themes, JSON/RESTful APIs integration/customization, and custom plugins
- Proficiency in JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, PHP/PHP OOP
- Up-to-date knowledge of Apache, MySQL, responsive design, and CSS/JS libraries
- Familiarity with Linux, Dockers, and Kubernetes
- Ability to work with code control platforms such as GitLab/BitBucket
- Experience in optimizing and debugging legacy code
- Strong skills in writing code from scratch without relying on pre-built elements and maintaining proper documentation
- Ability to translate designs from Adobe XD and Figma into HTML
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and BrowserStack
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.