Sofia, BulgariaData and Technology
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Web Developer to join our team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Design, implement, document, and manage websites using WordPress
- Manage the front-end and back-end development of websites and ensure they are running smoothly
- Develop and customize WordPress plug-ins and themes to create unique and dynamic websites
- Create well-documented and reusable code for seamless transfer between projects
- Be the go-to person for troubleshooting website issues and provide support to both clients and co-workers
- Automate website development processes including build, test, and deployment for efficient and effective project completion
- Ensure exceptional third-level support for newly developed and existing web sites and interfaces
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in web development
experience with Wordpress including custom themes, JSON/RESTful APIs
integration/customization, and custom plugins
- Proficiency in JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, PHP/PHP OOP
- Up-to-date knowledge of Apache, MySQL, responsive design, and CSS/JS libraries
- Familiarity with Linux, Dockers, and Kubernetes
- Ability to work with code control platforms such as GitLab/ Bitbucket
- Experience in optimizing and debugging legacy code
- Strong skills in writing code from scratch without relying on pre-built elements and maintaining proper documentation
- Ability to translate designs from Adobe XD and Figma into HTML
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and BrowserStack
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg official 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.